Pages

Monday, 16 March 2020

Hur3-Writing And Science

Hi everyone welcome back to my blog,

I'm going to tell you some different types of sentences we have learned form Hur3-writing. We have learnt adverb start, w-start, very short sentence and more. I'll be talking about the adverb start sentences first. A adverb start sentences is a sentences that start with a verb. I'll give you two examples:

1.Nervously I waited for a week to see how the beef jerky was doing.

2.Happy I waited for a week to eat some beef jerky.

The second type of sentences I'll call you is w-start. W-start sentences is a sentences that start with a word that start with a w. I'll give you two examples

When I taked a bite out of the beef jerky, I almost throw up.

When I touch the beef jerky, It feel so dry.   

The third one is the very short sentences. I'll give you an example

When i take a bite yuck.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ken

    Thanks for sharing your science sentences, I can see you have a pretty good understanding of the W-Start and Adverb start we have been working on. I would like you to have another look at #2 on Adverb start... is "happy" an adverb? What do you need to change on "happy" to make it an adverb?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.