Pages

Friday, 27 March 2020

Working At Home

Hi everyone welcome back to my blog,

I'll be telling you what I have done for my blog post for  "Working At Home" work. What am going to do for my second "Working At Home" blog post. What am going to do is find a animal that I what to research about. Then I need to make a DLO and put all of my research in that DLO. What am going to research about is the dolphins.

This is my one

That's all goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.