Pages

Wednesday, 25 March 2020

Working At Home

Hi everyone welcome back to my blog,

I'll will be telling you what I have been doing for "working a home" work. What I did for today was make a DLO  that includes 3 of my own emoji maths problem.

This is my one

 

That is all goodbye!

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Ken!

    I was on your blog to look at your Science work, but am pleased to see you are working on some of the Work From Home activities too!

    What a great way to keep up your learning. Well done!

    If you have any unfinished Science Hurumanu work, this would be a good time to post those as well.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.