Pages

Friday, 6 November 2020

You Body: Wga

 Hi everyone welcome back to my blog,

Am going to share what we have been doing for Wga. What we have been doing for Wga is working on a doc called hhm "your body". One one of things we had to do in this doc is answer some questions.

This is my one:


Options for ‘not worrying about your appearance’

Useful?

Not useful?

Healthy or Not?

Plastic surgery- medical change


Not useful


New Idea- Your body is not you

Useful 



Physical exercise- change your body shape



Healthy 

Another suggestion?

Useful 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.